Reen Anderson Solicitors


Property Improvement Notice

Improvement Notice

Have you received an Improvement Notice?

What is it?

This notice is normally served by the Local Authority on the Landlord or a person managing the property or in control of the property such as Letting and Managing Agents. The Local Authority will serve the notice where they believe there is a risk to the health and safety of the occupants of the property or even visitors to the property.

The Improvement Notice requires the person on whom it is served to carry out necessary works that are required to remove or reduce the hazard and it will also give information such as the time period to complete the works, the type of hazard, nature of remedial action, and information about how to appeal the notice.

Contact us on 0207 859 4451 or by email at if you receive an Improvement Notice from the Council, we can help.

Related Services

Want to find out how we can help you?